I need to try Rockstar

I just spent the last four hours practicing guitar with someone.
It was A-Mazin. But now my fingers really hurt.
Before that I went ice skating.
I know I know, I usually do it like once a year, but I needed something to entertain myself. I didn't fall so that was good.
I got to see hannah's awesome nose piercing. it pwns your nose piercing. It pwns my nose piercing. (that doesn't exist)
After skating I tried my first energy drink, VENOM.
it was absolutely disgusting.
Then we ran to wallgreens and got sour patch kids and....RED BULL. Red bull was better but it took rachels mom like an hour to get there cause of traffic so, we left 30 minutes worth of messages on his phone, and on the way home.
Then at raes house, after we had been practicing for a while, we ate dinner. I had rice and MONSTER.
Ok let me get one thing straight, all energy drinks taste the same except for Red bull which tastes better for some reason. They all also look like urine. Except I haven't tried ROCKSTAR yet.
Today, was fun.
Tomorrow I am going back to rachels to practice guitar more, cause I might as well do something productive with my break.
The spider and the lamps... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72WmyjM6-rA

No comments: