Life is looking up...I can change the world open up their eyes.

I think that she is going to still be nice to me even if she doesn't like me, that is good.



You know who you are, so feel better, and talk. it doesn't have to be me it can be your blog, or lyrics I know something is bothering you and I cant stand not being able to fix it. like usual I am trying to control everything and be a control freak.



Weird thing, I was in the bathroom at the movie theater and in the bathroom I heard monsoon/tokio hotel playing. it was odd. pretty. odd. only it wasn't panic. it was scream america.



I saw a pretty interesting movie today, It was rather sick and depressing for a childrens movie. Including a distopia where rats ate mice, and humans and just about everything else and soup was banned because someone drowned in it, and a servent was driven mad because she wanted to be a princess. It was also overly cheesey, but hey, who doesn't want a man who is, brave, noble, and courageous.

Speaking of man, my "special friend" actually texted me today without me texting first, that was cool.



After the movie, I felt gorgeous (in the scene kinda way) and was openly flirting with some guys in the lobby. good thing they didn't know that I am 13 while they are old. Good thing I put on makeup. Good thing, I am (get ready for this marc, I know you love this word) hella sexy.



I was just doing scales and playing the intro to that green gentleman (G I think) so now I smell like guitar strings. (kinda like money) It was pretty fun. Now I am closer to bed, earlier then I have been for the past month, I like it and I plan to enjoy it.



I am happy now, no one is responsible no one is the reason. I am happy. life is looking up.



Some more news, because I haven't posted in so long, life is looking up, Hannahs mom might drive us to iowa for Secret Valentine tour. It will be amazingness including, We the kings, the cab, the maine, there for tomorrow, and versaEmerge. in honnor of the amazingness,

We the kings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQQ0lpYI1RI

There for tomorrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oG3Cosw_Uk

The Maine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cxwbJIU2b8

VersaEmerge: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6B6sWDYAno



and because Life is looking up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoV66UPGX_Q

2 comments:

Hannah. said...

who is having issues? why am i always confused XD
this is what happens when you miss half of school two days in a row.

Kat said...

jo is being nice, and we talked about the person having issues.