The Best one, of the Best Ones

Why do I do this to myself?
I am an attention whore.
I need noise, I need people, I need music.
Why do I not share?
I get into these obsessions (volleyball, a certain band that i know of(:)) and I only let one other person be as obsessed as me. and i am terrible to the rest.
Maybe cause it is true. Maybe i am more dedicated. Maybe i am am addicted to addictions, But i live for it.
I am not going to change, just make myself better for the future.
I still admire my favorite band of all time, they hurt my heart from all of the love i have for them.

VICTORY FOR OBAMA MAY HE DELIVER ALL THE MINORITY GROUP FROM OBAMAS DEADLY HANDS AND QUELL THE PEOPLE HEARTS FROM PAILAN HATRED AND FURIOUS ALASKAN SCREAMS- Terry!
omg i love his preaches

listening to this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epHN4uSHox0

No comments: