The End of an Era

Last night my very best friend was broken








Yeah that is right, my sunglasses. those neon yellow ones.

But I paid for these glasses.

I wore them everyday for the past three months.

I painted the ends of them.

My Idol (b.urie) complimented them.

Sifting through my images to find one of these glasses, I found they were in some way in almost every picture.

So many people have tried those things on, and you have no idea how many times I have washed them to eliminate facial grease on them.

I had already thought I lost them once in september but I had help from friends and I did find them.

Before I left for volleyball (where they were broken) I thought about not going to volleyball to catch up on the mountain of homework I am waking up to do this morning.

I also thought about leaving my sunglasses in the car. 5 minutes before they were broken.

Yeah, you are right, I can get a new pair. But I will not have them today, or tomorrow.

I am pathetic

No comments: