The Long Hard Wait

I have started my present for the next panic at the disco meet and greet I go to. Now you might be thinking, "god knows when that is". and unfortunatly I am thinking it too.
But this is pretty much a journal, recording most of my random panic thoughts and explaining them, I will create an online scrapbook to attach to it.
Its not so much if they read it, just if they see it, because I realize that they are busy people. I am not. I am bored. So I created this to keep me semi-occupied during the long hard wait.

on another note I am,
1. Nervous cause opening day is tomorrow, congrats Keltie on your big day!
2. Sad, because my special friend's tests aren't over
3. Excited for live in chicago.
4. Itchy from that nastical hat they are making me wear for the play.
5. Tired because, rehersals are a bitch.
6. Chapped (really badly, my lips at least)
7. Annoyed, cause my facebook uploader isn't working so yall dont get to c my beautiful pictures of the natureness, of shaw. Here is a picture:
8. Rebelous cause I am thinking about skipping gym tomorrow.
9. Happy cause i only have to go to two classes tomorrow.
10. Grumpy cause one of those is social studies (here we come mr. baughld, I mean baughring, i mean mr. bad breath. IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, Mr. Baugh)
11. Gloomy cause the other class is gym. I strongly dislike Coach Connor.

I have to do my homework, so if you are lucky I will post again tomorrow.

No comments: