Middle of Summer

I am sorry I have to use the very large refrence (originally between two amazing people bp <3 monkey) To how I feel right now.
But that is how I am.
I am so completely, wholely perfectly happy, in this very moment right now.
Thanks to many things
I really dont care if this means i am "Pathetically Adorable"
1. Marc Meller is an Amazing person (Who even talks to my friends.)(Yes she finally let me see the texts, she thought it would be sweeter coming from you, she thinks that we are "Pathetically Adorable")
2. I have amazing friends, (RAE, SYD, JO, HANNAH), they are pretty much the only ones who would put up with watching random panic inspired movies (The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Mirrors, SPINAL TAP)
3. I got new sunglasses.
4. I got to watch the sound of music, this always makes me happy.
5. I have very little homework.
6. On monday I have math first.
7. It is friday, kind of.

Listening to:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5RrULdpTHQ

1 comment:

rae said...

ily.

ps. of COURSE i would watch panic influenced movies with you. duh. XD