lets burn our dreams into the skyline.

BIKINI PICKLE, WE WILL MOVE TO CHICAGO AND GET DRUNK...FOOD.
(drunk and junk sound similar)




Tired, though Congrats Keltie. You are the most deserving person for that massage.



got this book called rant by everyones dear friend, Mr. Palahniuk.

It looks good, I will get to start it on my trip to Dallas. After I finish Invisible Monsters of course.



found a new intrest, in photography. Not just the run of the mill, take pictures of me and people, smiling with peace signs.
Yes the picture was meant to be like that.


I also really like writing. About the pictures I take, like poetry. Kinda weird, I guess. Whatever keeps me out of my mom's liquor cabnet. (rae next time u come over and we are home alone you know what we are trying, btw the poem isn't about you. just the picture)


solidarity,
hidden from light,
in the light,
forgotten.

Jam to THIS:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-KHAdeZUrQ Ha!

No comments: